- This event has passed.
Retiree Community Holiday Breakfast 2023
November 28 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Last updated 11/21/2023
The Emeriti Center, Staff Retirement Association, and Retired Faculty Association are pleased to present the Annual Retiree Community Holiday Breakfast. We are overjoyed to be able to host this amazing event again. Join us to enjoy our tradition for the holiday season!
Members of the Staff Retirement Association, Retired Faculty Association, and invited Emeriti Center partners & friends are invited to join us for this wonderful and spirited breakfast event.
The previous Retiree Community Holiday Breakfast welcomed over 200 retirees at USC’s Town & Gown in 2022. The Staff Retirement Association, Retired Faculty Association, the Emeriti Center, and our colleagues all gathered to celebrate the holiday season. President Carol Folt was the event’s keynote speaker and highlighted the events and celebrations of 2022!
Sign-up here Before Friday, November 21st!: bit.ly/RetireeHoliday2023
(Note: each individual must register separately. Then, check your email for reservation confirmation)
- SRA Members: If you are bringing non-SRA members, the cost is $35.00 in advance or at the door.
- If you are staff bringing a non-member guest, make checks payable to “USC SRA” and send to:
USC Emeriti Center
835 W. 34th Street, URC 103
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0751
Assistance: For those who need assistance, the EC electric cart will be available for transit between the Royal St. Structure, McCarthy Way Structure off Figueroa, and Town & Gown.
Location: Town & Gown, University Park Campus.
Date: Tuesday, November 28, 2023
Time: 8:30 A.M. – 11:30 A.M.
Clothing Drive: We will again this year collect cleaned, gently used professional clothing, accessories and shoes for job-seeking residents in the area. There will be a tent with representatives collecting the clothing at the breakfast outside of Town and Gown. Items for men are especially needed. Tax receipts will be available.
If you would like to drop off the clothing at another time:
- Drop off location: South Los Angeles WorkSource Center, 1512 West Slauson Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, 90047.
- There can be someone to help, as long as it is known when, and what time the drop off would take place. If required, please contact John Alvarez is the Program Manager: (714) 341-6309, or Arthur Guerrero Business Services/Marketing Coordinator: (310) 890-0147.
- Parking in Royal Street structure (Gate 3). Elevator is at southwest corner- enter on Jefferson @ Royal Street, across from the Shrine Auditorium.
- Gold Card holders park free. Others pay $20.
We hope to see you there!!