Last updated 10/11/2021
June Griffin worked in the Office of the Senior Vice President, University Advancement
As the Senior Business Manager, from 1987 to 2004. She tried to retire but was recalled by that office to serve as a consultant from 2004-2006. Prior to her time in Advancement, she worked for the USC Alumni Relations from 1983 to 1987.
As an experienced USC administrator, she helped the Emeriti Center launch Trojan Encore with Carole Gustin and was one of the very first Trojan Encore employees working for the Viterbi School of Engineering, Student affairs. She will be truly missed. (June passed away February 2019).
A loyal Trojan, June was also involved with these organizations:
- Assistance League of Southern California
- National Charity League, Los Angeles Chapter
- Coronet of National Charity League
- Voices in Vital America (VIVA) – Board of Directors
- Las Primeras Auxiliary of Children’s Hospital
- Los Amigos del Pueblo – Board of Directors
- Mary and Joseph League – Board of Directors
- USC Women in Management, Los Angeles – Board of Director
- Volunteer at USC – Emeriti Center
- Esbeimports, President (owned her own business)