a student-run service organization focused on the intersection of technology and older adults. “We are committed to empowering this underrepresented population of our society through intergenerational workshops with seniors and students alike.”
Email any questions or requests for help 1-on-1 help to email@example.com.
Upcoming Instagram Workshop on December 6, 2020: bit.ly/instagram101dec
Microsoft OneDrive is now available to all retired faculty and staff who are Gold card eligible. Here are the instructions on how to access your OneDrive account.
USC Web Mail Conversion to Office 365 Important Information for all USC Retirees who have a usc.edu email account
Password Change for Your USC Computer Account
Google Drive Update
Generally, faculty and staff use Microsoft Office so their files will still be intact once they retire as once an iVIP affiliate account is enabled, retired faculty and staff will lose access to their USC Google Drive files. This guide is for those individuals that stored their files in Google Drive instead of Microsoft Office’s One Drive. To prevent loss of access to your files, follow these steps for Google Takeout/exporting your files:
- Visit https://google.usc.edu
- Select Google Takeout.
- Log in using your USC NetID and password.
- Under Select data to include, select the services from which you would like to download data.
- Click Next.
- Select a File type and Delivery method.
- Click Create archive (depending on the amount of data on the account, archiving can take hours or days to process).
For more, please see: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3024190?hl=en