Last updated 06/13/2022
In an effort to capture the lived experiences by members of the University of Southern California community and communities throughout Los Angeles and the Southern California region, the USC Special Collections and University Archives invites you to create and share a record of your experience. It can take almost any form, as long as it aims to document your experience during this pandemic. Visit, libguides.usc.edu/stayathome
Submit or share links to your creations that include but are not limited to:
- Write a journal of your thoughts and experiences
- Record voice memos to make an audio journal
- Save your social media posts
- Share a story directly through our submission form
- Take photos and/or videos of life as you see it
- Get creative with another format to document your life during this pandemic.
Events are changing by the day. They are specific to you, and to your families, friends, and communities.
Please start documenting now!
Submit your contribution: usc.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1Ib3fg0tkd0GkgB