As a condition for entering USC facilities, USC is requiring individuals to complete an online check-in and a daily wellness assessment on the Trojan Check online tool: https://trojancheck.usc.edu/login. Alternatively, paper forms will be available at campus entrances.
- This event will require masks for all attendees, vaccinated or unvaccinated. Masks should be worn at all times when individuals are not actively consuming food or beverage. Unvaccinated individuals must maintain a 6’ physical distance while consuming food or beverage. Anyone refusing to comply with mask requirements is subject to removal from the event.
- Unvaccinated attendees will be required to wear a mask both indoors and outdoors and must keep a 6’ physical distance when consuming food or beverage. Unvaccinated guests will be limited to one household per table while dining.
- All attendees are required to either be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to have had a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the start of [this event]. By attending [the event], you are attesting that you meet one of these requirements. Anyone refusing to comply with these requirements is subject to removal from the event.
- Status of vaccination or negative test results will be verified.
- Attendees must present proof of vaccination (photo ID and vaccine card from their healthcare provider [either as a photo or document] including the name of the person vaccinated, type of vaccination and date the last dose was administered), on-site prior to entering the event site.
- The following are acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 test result: A printed document from the test provider or laboratory, OR an electronic test result displayed on a phone or other device from the test provider or laboratory. The information should include person’s name, type of test performed, and negative test result.