- This event has passed.
UN International Day of Older Persons 2021: Digital Equity for All Ages
October 1, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Last updated 10/28/2021
The Age-friendly University Global Network, USC Emeriti Center, UCLA Emeriti Retirees Center, USC Leonard Davis School of Gerontology, and UC Berkeley Retirement Center invite you to celebrate the annual UN International Day of Older Persons.
Join us as Gerontology & community leaders from UC Berkeley, UCLA, and USC have an intergenerational webinar on the Age-Friendly University Network, celebrating the United Nation’s International Day of Older Persons, and discuss Digital Equity for All Ages
Friday, October 1st at 1:00 pm
- Bryan Gaines Advocates for African American Elders
- Ayesha Dixon UCLA Emeriti/Retirees Relations Center
- Caroline Cicero Age-Friendly University Initiative & USC Davis School of Gerontology
- Paul Nash USC Davis School of Gerontology
- Nancy Spear Tech Help For Older Adults
- Cary Sweeney UC Berkeley Retirement Center
- Janette Brown USC Emeriti Center