Make a Gift
Support the USC Emeriti Center
We value your commitment to and partnership with the USC Emeriti Center. It is through your generosity that we are able to engage in new service initiatives, offer more events and educational programs, honor and preserve our USC history, and continue improving the resources available to the retiree community.
While the Emeriti Center receives operating funds from the university, many of our activities and services simply would not be possible without the philanthropic support of those who share our mission.
You can make a meaningful difference to the USC Emeriti Center and those we serve by giving in any number of ways:
1. Make a gift now through the university’s secure, online giving site.
2. Contribute to our annual giving mail campaign each fall.
3. Explore estate and planned giving through USC’s comprehensive resource guide—which provides numerous tools, including a gift calculator, to help you maximize your tax savings while supporting the programs you care about.
4. Join the USC Associates and direct your support to benefit the Emeriti Center.
5. Consider making an endowed gift or naming an Emeriti Center program. For more information on these and any other opportunities, call us at 213.740.7121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gifts of $5,000 or more are recognized on a special engraved plaque in the Emeriti Center offices.
Our Benefactor Program acknowledges gifts in the amount of $500 or more that are given in honor of or memory of a loved one or university colleague.
All donors who have supported the Emeriti Center with $100 or more in cumulative giving are recognized online in our honor roll.